Our colours are unique, every colour story is a holiday memory; memories in the sand with Dot and Anna, sun-kissed spots on Mallorca, the sizzling streets of Mykonos, Ibiza cottages. Our paint is a story about love and friendship. The sunny side of life is in the soul of our brand. When your walls radiate this energy, your home automatically becomes a place where you feel the light. The purpose of what we do with our paint is not just to contribute to interiors with the wow. Our story goes deeper, it’s a narrative to make ourselves and you walk barefoot more often. No matter where, with whom or how. Whether you are a trend maker or trend follower, a gypsetter with holiday homes all over the world, a single hero with a tiny home or a modern day family in the city. The energy we put into our paint helps turn storms into sunshine. Our aim is to let us all live in light and sunshine within the safe walls of the places and spaces we live in.
(Pronounced as wao).
To be honest, it’s great that painting with our paints doesn’t have to be done by a plasterer or professional painter. It’s a hooray to have a pro to do the job for you, but it’s not necessary. With paint from We Are Wow Makers, you and I can easily transform ordinary walls, ceilings and interior objects into wow makers with depth and texture.
We Are Wow Makers is a non-toxic, mineral based stucco look paint, our paint is breathable and our colours are unique. Colour cards are hand painted in our studio and our packaging is made of recycled plastic.
– To create texture, stripes and depth apply the paint thickly with a block brush and brush with wavy moves, add 5% water to your paint before painting the second coat.
– To create less texture and more depth add 10% water to your paint. Brush 2 coats with wavy moves and a block brush. You will feel like dancing.
– To create a faux linen-look, brush vertically with a block brush and follow-on top with horizontal strokes.
– To create a stucco effect, roll the first coat with a high-quality paint roller and follow-on top with a putty knife, apply the second coat with short zigzag movements. You will feel like skiing with your hands.
– To create a smooth finish without texture, paint 2 coats with a high-quality paint roller.
Pour your paint into a larger bucket and stir until all ingredients are mixed. Paint with a (good quality!) big block brush, paint roller or putty knife. Continue to stir while painting. For maximum effect we recommend 2 coats directly over old and new layers of paint, brick, wallpaper, plaster and plasterboard. We do not recommend using a primer. Brushes and buckets can be rinsed out easily with a minimum amount of water. If grittiness occurs after drying, remove grit with a slightly damp soft sponge or clean cloth. Have you finished painting? Push the lid closed until you hear click! Stains can be removed with a damp cloth. 2,5 ltr bucket € 110,00 – 5 ltr bucket € 220,00. Coverage 6-8 m2 per ltr.
You are our wow maker. We kindly invite you to create your world of wowness with us.